To insure the steady flow of ideas that connect academic theory to practice, BIC not only invites leading professionals into the classroom on a regular basis, but periodically elevates the conversation by offering thought leaders a chance to “own the podium” with a significant presentation in our @BIC Lecture Series.
- Fall 2015 GroupM CDO Rob Norman “There’s an App for That”
- Spring 2016 Ketchum CEO Barri Rafferty “Secrets of a Female CEO.”
- Spring 2016 "Journalism in the Age of Branded Content -- and Vice Versa"
- Fall 2016 Douglas Davis “Think How They Think” + Book Signing
- Spring 2017 Havas PR CEO Marian Salzman “The Age of Agility” + Book Signing
- Spring 2017 Michael Farmer “Madison Avenue Manslaughter” + Book Signing
- Fall 2017 SVP Turner Communications Michael Marinello and PRWeek Frank Washkuch “Not Fake News”
- Spring 2018 TBWA\Chiat\DayNYC CEO Rob Schwartz “The Seven Stories”
- Spring 2018 Sandra Stahl “The Art & Craft of PR” + Book Signing
- Spring 2018 GroupM CEO & CDO Rob Norman “Thirty Years of Curiosity”
- Fall 2018 IPG CEO Michael Roth, Weber Shandwick President Gail Heimann, Golin CEO Matt Neale, McCann CSO Suzanne Powers, Facebook VP Nada Stirrit “The Future in Five”
- Fall 2018 Design Icon Paula Scher and Sweetgreens CEO Erik Oberholtzer “Breaking Brand”
- Fall 2018 Ketchum CEO Barri Rafferty “Notes from Davos”
- Spring 2019 Digital Theorist Douglas Rushkoff “Are You on Team Human?”
- Spring 2019 Sir Martin Sorrell “A New Era: The Interview” with Michael Farmer
- Fall 2019 Procter & Gamble Digital Comms Jeremy K. Smith "Force for Good. Force for Growth
- Fall 2019 Diageo Chief Strategist Jason Chebib "Marketing: Dead or Alive"